Current Job Opportunities
ABN Impact is looking to hire a Data Science Assistant in Hong Kong - for a supporting role to grow our burgeoning insight community business.
Role and responsibilities:
- Program / script online questionnaire in a user-friendly online platform and ensure smooth and seamless user experience across different interfaces
- Prepare and present data in tables with specified format using the online platform / MS Excel / analytic tools and perform checking and proof-reading on all data-related deliverables
- Co-ordinate with and render technical expertise or advice to research department on all data-related enquiries
- Provide operational supports to the team on ad-hoc advanced analytics assignments
We are looking for someone who is:
- A Diploma holder or above in Statistics, Computer Science or related discipline
- Analytical, detailed-minded, enjoy working with numbers and logic with high sense of responsibility and ownership
- Self-motivated and ability to prioritize and work independently
- Solid working experience in using MS Excel, VBA Macro knowledge would be a bonus
- Programming skills in C / C++ / C# is preferred
- Analytic software knowledge such as SPSS would be an advantage
- Experience of using an online survey platform is ideal but not required
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with leading brands in the region – e.g. Cathay Pacific Airways, Asia Miles, Prudential, Manulife, CSL etc.
- Working with a collaborative and open-minded team of people with comprehensive training and coaching provided
- Annual overseas company trips and training programs
- 15-day annual leave for starting staff
If you are interested please send an email to Lewis Cheung, Data Science Manager, ABN Impact Hong Kong, at email@example.com