Hong Kong - Various
ABN Impact, a fast-expanding digital market research agency, is looking to hire for new positions at different levels, with excellent written and verbal English and Chinese skills, to support our expanding business of digital customer insight communities in Hong Kong.
Please apply stating which position you're interested in, together with current and expected salary.
- Support qualitative and quantitative market research projects
- Insight activities e.g. surveys, forums, live chats, focus groups
- Check & collect data from the activities, analyzing and summarizing
- Assist in report preparation, telling stories
- Planning engagement, monitoring member responses
- Drafting newsletters and website updates.
- Project manage creation of a new community
- 1-4 years market research experience; graduates welcome
- Support on data analytics and online questionnaire programming
- Prepare and present data in tables using online platform / MS Excel / tools
- Checking and proof-reading on all data-related deliverables
- Provide support on advanced analytics assignments
- Diploma or degree in Statistics, Computer Science or related discipline
- Analytical, detailed-minded, with high sense of responsibility and ownership
What’s in it for you?
- Fast growing area of customer insights and intelligence
- Portfolio of leading brands, across a variety of sectors
- Entrepreneurial team of 30 people in WeWork,
- Competitive salary, medical benefits, generous annual leave (20 days)
About ABN Impact
- Founded in 2010, we're now the largest insight community specialist in Asia
- Offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Bangkok, Jakarta and Seoul.
- Branded communities for over 30 organizations e.g. Cathay Pacific, HSBC, Prudential, Sun Life, Asia Miles, HKT, Mandarin Oriental, Infiniti.
- Find out more at www.abnimpact.com
Email: Scott Lee, Managing Director, ABN Impact Hong Kong, email@example.com