Go from isolated research projects to continuous customer intelligence
Develop authentic relationships with your customers to enable persona building, journey mapping, co-creation and UX development.
Scale insights across the organisation by connecting customer insights to behavioural CRM data
With an insight community in place, you can engage thousands of your customers or deep dive with a select group through a range of digital tools and offline events:
- Member Portal for Engagement
- Blogs and Forums to build Personas
- Mobile Diaries for Customer Journey Mapping
- Digital and Workshop Co-creation for Innovation
- UX Tools for Usability Testing
- Visual Surveys for Idea Testing
- Member Events for Stakeholder Interaction
Creating Personas allows you and your stakeholders to build empathy with customers. Through a detailed process of engagement, we help bring customers to life throughout the organisation enabling truly customer centric initiatives. Building Personas...
- Helps you understand what matters to customers
- Enables role playing and putting yourself in customers' shoes
- Encourages storytelling about different customer needs
Understanding your customers' journey whilst they experience your products and services (and your competitors!) enables you to focus investments where they matter to achieve optimal ROI. Customer Journeys...
- Give you a clear picture of what the customer wants to achieve and their expectations
- Allow you to target resources efficiently by identifying critical pain-points and opportunity areas
- Will ultimately lead to improved customer experience, greater customer satisfaction, higher conversion rates and lower churn
Engaging a broad group of stakeholders in the creative process helps to generate ideas with business impact. Stakeholders can include customers, experts, KOLs, internal departments, trade partners and creative thinkers. Applied through workshops or online, Co-Creation...
- Provides more inspiration for new ideas
- Ensures the viewpoints of key people are covered, e.g. customers
- Prevents siloed thinking, i.e. innovating towards what we can do, rather than what is needed
- Can help to get buy in for new ideas from internal and external stakeholders, e.g. other departments
When designing a new interface, it’s not enough to make sure it's usable, it also has to be useful and desirable. Engaging customers in developing your UX products helps ensure the entire experience is a positive one.
- Step back and make sure the UX product you are creating serves a purpose for the customer
- Create levers to make the product enticing, helping keep the customer engaged
- Make the experience as simple and intuitive as possible
6 helpful hints… for creating Personas
Creating and developing customer Personas requires creativity, system 2 thinking, and frankly, a fair bit of hard work. So, it’s important there’s impact to the business at the end of it. Here’s our view on how you can make sure you get the impact you’re looking for: #1 - Engage the internal stakeholders early in the process Customer Personas are...
Generations of the Future
Get Close and Personal with the Gen Alphas and Zentennials This is the time of unprecedented change – a new age where digital hyper-connectivity plays an integral part in the daily lives of the new generations – Alphas and Zentennials. Most brands have started to build their digital infrastructure but missed out on building them around these new generations whose...
Customer Inspired Innovation
Being customer centric has never been more critical for business success. But truly understanding customers requires something more than a one off encounter Join us for an inspirational session to hear from cases of… Coway, L'Oréal, AXA, Kimberly Clark and many more… To register, please e-mail [email protected] Here's a map to the venue:
What Makes a "Researcher of the Future"?
How researchers are developing new skills and ways of working to grow their business impact Interested in market research but don't know where to start or what skills to develop? Want to understand how shifts in Asia are changing what companies expect from researchers and insight teams? Join us to explore the journeys of industry veterans, classic market researchers and...
How to Master Customer Insights for Growth in Asia
Stories of Transformation from Leading Customer Centric Brands Insight Communities make it easy to validate your ideas with customers through simple surveys and forums. But have you ever wondered what more you could do with members or how leading brands such as Cathay Pacific, L'Oréal and HSBC maximise their insight community? Join us as we bring together industry experts to...